THIS offends me on so many levels. Seriously!? I mean I love Anthropologie, but I think someone in their buyers department might have had a stroke. The name alone scares the pants off me. I'm pretty sure that automatons are the sort of thing people try to avoid having around their throats, not pay $398 for. Three. Hundred. And. Ninety-Eight. Stinking. Dollars. Don't even get me started on the hundreds of things that money be spent on. The list is as long as my arm (okay longer, I have short arms) but I assure you, nothing on it even remotely resembles this glorified macaroni necklace. I don't know which part of me is more affronted by this - the part that is raging at the injustice of hungry children existing in the same world as this necklace, or the part of me who is horrified that someone would ever wear this regardless of the pricetag. As in I don't care if you bought it at the dollar store, its still not okay. Let's step into an alternate reality where this would be a reasonable purchase. If that was so, WHAT do you even wear it with!?!?!? I mean really, I'm baffled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment